Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well obviously I have to go and see this!

A still from the soon-to-be-released Spanish movie "Fermat's Room". From what I can make out, it's a sort of horror-cum-mathematical thriller (reminds me a bit of the low-budget Canadian film "Cube" a while back) - judge for yourself with the trailer here.

I see that Empire movie mag reviews the film this month, so it must be on some form of general release at some point in February, though I hae ma doots that it will come anywhere for long, if at all. So three cheers for the good people of Glasgow and their Film Festival, which has a couple of showings, though only one that a teacher can make it to! Details can be found here.

I mean, how can I not go to see this?

1 comment:

  1. And the answer to the question is... it's sold out, ya numpty.

    Och.

    ReplyDelete